Our weekend services are designed with one idea in mind—to draw you closer to God. Whether through music, media, or teaching, we strive to create an environment of life-changing encounters with Him, whatever your age or background.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Out of concern for your health and a desire to respect the guidance of our Governor, we are holding limited capacity live worship services following these safety protocols:
- Please RSVP before arriving to any Worship Service (Select a worship service in our calendar)
- Respect others by keeping 6 foot distances
- Remember to bring and wear your face covering while at Grace
- Wash your hands regularly. We even provide soap!
- Kids & nursery ministry is not provided. We encourage families to sit together.
- Please stay home if you exhibit any flu-like symptoms, even if you've already registered for a service.
Click here for a complete list of safety protocols
Checking out a church for the first time can be intimidating. It’s our goal to make your first-time experience at Grace as easy as possible. Note the topics below for answers to the most common questions. If you still have questions, just give us a call.